As promised, a number of our in-world store products that are suitable for gift-giving are now available in transfer version for your shopping convenience. Each gift version comes with a cute Christmas Gift Box, so you can package up your gift, include any additional items or notes, and then give it to your friend or loved one in person 🙂
And if you are looking for a gift for the hard to buy for person, check out the roof-top and garden Art Gallery – all art is sold in no copy/transfer format.
Detailed instructions for the inner newbie in all of us:
To purchase a transfer version of one of our products at our in-world store, look for the red and white gift box icon, then follow these steps:
- Right-click the gift box icon above the product vendor you wish to purchase.
- Choose ‘Buy’, and you will see the contents of the gift vendor, then pay to conclude the purchase. Your purchase will be a top-level folder in your inventory, named same as the product.
- At home or at a place where you can rez, drag the -Hanaya- Christmas Gift Box from the folder. The box is mod/transfer.
- Edit the gift box, go to the Contents tab, then drag the gift you purchased into the Contents tab. Add anything else you wish that is transfer.
- Take the box back into your inventory. At Christmas, give the box to a friend or loved one and have a wonderful Merry Christmas!
If there is a product that you wish to give as gift, which is not currently available in Gift Version mode, please contact me in-world. However, please note that items that are packaged in an auto-rezzer box (like our St. Lawrence Stone Gazebo), are not suitable for giving in no copy/transfer mode.
As always, all our products are also available for gift giving on the Second Life Marketplace.